Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Exit Strategy




For my business, I plan to sell it to the University of Florida once I start making enough profit on my product. This could take up to five years. As a result, I will not only rely on this business on my sole source of income. I plan to explore other business ventures and entrepreneurial endeavors and use this as a side business/project.

I selected this particular exit strategy because this is something I do not see much profit in. And once I start making profit in my product, I think it is best to move on from it. It does not have much potential to grow and I can only see a steady or declining market for it. I also have my future set on other business industries such as the sports world or entertainment.

I personally do not think that my exit strategy has influenced the other decisions that I have made in my concept. I make all of my decisions in my business concerning profit and customer needs. The whole purpose of creating this product was to improve the lifestyle and convenience of University of Florida students. My mindset has not changed based on the fact that this will be a side business to my other ventures. I still care about it as a University of Florida student and want to help as much as I can while still making profit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blake, great work on your exit strategy! I could tell you put a lot of thought into it. I wanted to sell my business for a profit as well, and hopefully use the proceeds to form another venture. Good job!

    ReplyDelete