Friday, March 13, 2020

What's Your Secret Sauce


What Makes Me Different:
·      I am a great communicator. I believe I am extremely personable and can find ways to connect with everyone. I communicate very clearly and work well with others.
·      I am social. I think I am extremely outgoing and love to meet new people whenever I can. I can sometimes get easily distracted because of a conversation.
·      I am funny. I like to use humor to connect to people and I think it is a huge part of my personality.
·      I am very optimistic. I like to look at the brighter side of things even when all goes wrong. I believe that every failure provides a valuable lesson to be learned.
·      I am an opportunist. I believe that there is a hidden opportunity to learn and grew no matter what the situation may appears to be.
Interviews:
1.     I think that my friend Ethan did a good job discussing some of my personality traits. I am a big risk-taker but I do believe that the reward must be big enough for the risk to be feasible.
 2.     I think that my friend Anthony did a great job in characterizing some skills which make me a hard worker. He talked about how I am both creative and organized, which leads to me do well in the work that I complete.

3. I also believe that my friend Ryan did a wonderful job in summarizing what type of person I am. He said that I am outgoing and confident, which is a large part in what makes me who I am. He also said I know when to draw the line between having fun and doing work while in group project settings which I really agree with.

4. My dear friend Ronalda painted a great picture of my true colors. She discussed how I have very little fear of failure which will help lead me to success in my future career paths. I agree how this sets a bold yet positive example and great influence for working with others.

5. My friend Jordan said some of my greatest strengths are my knowledge and skill set. He also said my unique sense of humor is what makes me unique. I think this is the recipe to my secret sauce.



I think my friends did a great job in painting a portrait for who I really am and some of my personality traits and skills that characterize what type of person I am. I think my interviewees were overall correct. I would add to the list that I am a big risk taker. I did not realize some of the decisions I have made in my life quantify as risks but others would beg to differ.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Blake, I think you did a great job with the interviews. I like the take of just sound verses a whole video format. I think it lets the person be able to relax more since they do not have to see themselves on camera. My favorite was Ronalda, she sounded very authentic and seems to hold you in the highest regard. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake! I think that all o f the traits that you have listed in the beginning of your assignment would make you a great entrepreneur. Communication and optimism seem to be taken for granted in this day and age and it is nice to see that you value those traits of yourself. I think that you being social could definitely help in the business world too because sometimes it's more about who you know and if you can easily get your name out there, that's great! I like that your friend Jordan described your humor as part of your secret sauce. It's nice to see that you see what your friends see in you (since you listed in the first part that you are funny).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blake! Great interviews, I'm super impressed you were able to use Sound Cloud for this assignment. Also, your friends think super highly of you! Its great you also align with their opinions of yourself, you know the phrase "show me your friends and I'll show you your future." Anyways, the interviews were the prefect length for this assignment and you were really ablate get a sense of what they thought, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blake, I think the skills listed in the beginning of your post are skills that will make you a great entrepreneur. I can relate because I am also very optimistic about everything. When everything is in chaos I usually just say that everything is going to be fine. I think your friends were honest with their interviews and showed the qualities that make you a good person to work with.

    ReplyDelete