Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Create a Customer Avatar



My prototypical customer is a University of Florida student who is living near or on Fraternity Row. I anticipate the majority of my customers to be students who are in fraternities that are situated on Fraternity Row that have a car and/or scooter. These types of students are involved around campus and like to have fun. Balancing school and social life is a huge part of being in a fraternity. These students tend to drive all different types of cars/scooters. Their ages typically range from 18 to 22.

My customers and I have in common in the fact that we are both males in fraternities at the University of Florida. I understand where the need is located and how to solve it in a way in which everyone involved will be content. We are also extremely close in age and hobbies. This is not a coincidence because we are both UF students who are in fraternities that live on Fraternity Row and have a car/scooter.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Blake!
    I think it is funny that the customer avatar is exactly what I have been thinking while following your blog over the semester. The "typical" frat guy is the perfect avatar for this post. The cut off tee makes it even better. I think that it's great that you have a lot in common with your customer avatar because it helps you understand more of the need. Also, great picture added at the end. It really helped me picture more of the type of people that will use this parking lot.

    ReplyDelete