Thursday, March 19, 2020

Elevator Pitch No. 2



I thought that the feedback provided to me from my first elevator pitch was extremely helpful. I thought the most useful thing was sticking to only one solution instead of deciding between two different alternatives. I also think it was insightful to use proper lighting and to eliminate any background noise as I want this video to be as professional as possible. Therefore, I took all these suggestions and followed through on them in this second elevator pitch. I provided better lighting with less background noise, and I only discussed the one solution I am offering to my customer segment.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Blake,

    This pitch was way better than your first one, this had me very intrigued and I can tell you put thought into it and implemented the feedback that was given to you. With your tone, attitude and body language, it made it seem as if though you were really interested in helping students like me who have a hard time with parking on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake! Great work on your video! I can definitely see the improvement from your last video! You were able to make the video a lot more dynamic to keep the consumers attention. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blake!
    I enjoyed how you opened the video by walking closer to the camera from farther away. I think that made it seem like a seminar or actual pitch to a group of people which was interesting. I think that your tone was very convincing and made me think that this is a very necessary idea. I think that you could focus more on planning what to say beforehand. You repeated a few things which made it seem like you didn't plan prior, but I noticed that you also didn't seem to be reading off anything which was great and contradicts my statement of you not having a plan. That sounds confusing, but basically just plan a little better! Also don't say "um". But great job and very good improvements from last time!

    ReplyDelete